My photo
Berlin, Frankfurt, Paris, Chapel Hill, Boston, Istanbul, Calgary, Washington DC, Austin, Tunis, Warszawa and counting

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tuesday's Gone (Lynyrd Skynyrd) (well, almost)

Tuesday's Gone (Lynyrd Skynyrd) (well, almost)

Wonder at what point I will run out of song titles with weekdays in them, probably quite soon actually. Anyway, lot of crap for university right now, I have an oral presentation about the USA PATRIOT Act tomorrow (quite an interesting topic btw, I'll definitly post something on that when I'm through with it).

I have already sent some of you guys this essay, I wrote it for a North American Studies Class and I kind of like it. And here is one of the sources I base that essay on, definitly check the article if you don't want to read my own crap.

And here a crazy article from the Frankfurter Rundschau about an American plane loaded with 4 atomic bombs that crashed into a small Spanish village (in German) (quite some time ago I should add).

No comments: