My photo
Berlin, Frankfurt, Paris, Chapel Hill, Boston, Istanbul, Calgary, Washington DC, Austin, Tunis, Warszawa and counting

Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday (Raekwon)

Friday (Raekwon)

Catchy title, ain't it? Didn't even make it to friday with the songs, but then I can't cheat right now, 'cause I don't have my musical database here, so bear with me.
Good news of the week, month, perhaps even the year so far (no, that would have been me selling out) is that we are finally going to have internet at our place next week, meaning I can yeah, well, waste more time I guess and download even more crap I don't need, ain't it wonderful?
Only have one article for today, in German too. It's from my most favorite newspaper page ever possibly, which would be the last one of the Zeit, a page where some professor (usually) discusses a historic topic, that chances are you know about, yet not really. (What a great sentence that, but I am in a hurry, I have class again in a second). The article deals with the supposedly clean (as if war ever could be clean) war that the German army fought in the West. I would say enjoy, but that does not seem apropriate somehow.

PS: I cheated and searched for and found a song with exactly that title after all :d

No comments: