My photo
Berlin, Frankfurt, Paris, Chapel Hill, Boston, Istanbul, Calgary, Washington DC, Austin, Tunis, Warszawa and counting

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Iraq

I realize this is my third post of the day, but I had prepared the book entry at home and this one is simply too good to pass up on.

Foreign Policy has created a ranking of the Top 10 winners of the Third Gulf War.
Here we go:

1. Iran
2. Moqtada al-Sadr
3. Al-Qaeda
4. Samuel Huntington
5. China
6. Arab Dictators
7. The Price of Oil
8. The United Nations
9. Old Europe
10. Israel

You can only read some of the articles for free (and you need to be registered for some, check www.bugmenot.com), so I cannot validate some of the selections which I don't quite understand (Israel? When Iran is the top winner?).

All in all, good job Mr Bush, Mr Cheney, Mr Rumsfeld.

No comments: