My photo
Berlin, Frankfurt, Paris, Chapel Hill, Boston, Istanbul, Calgary, Washington DC, Austin, Tunis, Warszawa and counting

Monday, June 30, 2008

New York Times Ramblings

  • Most of you will know that I leaned towards Clinton in the Democratic primary mainly because the Obama craze made me feel uncomfortable (not that this matters since I will never be able to vote in the US anyway). Now I am of course mentally supporting the Democratic candidate against McCain (as much as I prefered this guy over his Republican competitors). Anyway, what always intrigued me was the kind of ground-support that Obama received. Here is another wonderful example of it.

  • I always knew that Dylan was the most influential musician of the 20th century. Here is some proof.

  • Finally, for all of you UNC students not in North Carolina or not follwing the news. An update on the Eve Carson trial made it into the New York Times.

No comments: