Such a sellout event, how can you even dare to compare a hero who fought for his land and people to the folks who nowadays join the military in order to have a job or get an education and then serve in unjust wars like the current one.
The world cup commenced on friday here and it is nuts. Thus, I hope you will excuse my few posts during this time and the fact that I have no music to offer either. Just a couple of notes:
- I am back living at home, because three Swedish guys are occupying my room right now (and are making me filthy rich at the same time).
- The British fans taking over the city of Frankfurt was one of the craziest football things I have ever seen (There were ten German bombers in the air!!!)
- This has the look of the longest and possibly best parties I have ever attended, the last couple of days in Frankfurt seriously were an outdoor party involving all of city and about 70,000 guests.
- Africa again seems to have sent two really good teams that will fail (Ghana & Côte d'Ivoire).
- There is no way Germany is even in the top 5 of teams I have seen so far.
- I don't like all these German flags floating around everywhere all of a sudden, makes me uncomfortable.
- I only watched the last 10 minutes of Australia - Japan today, lucky me, 84th minute 1-0 for Japan, 90th minute: 3-1 Australia.
- Most impressive team I have seen so far, probably the Czech Republic, they killed the US today (who were supposed to be decent at least).
La zone euro dans le piège de la dette grecque
19 hours ago